Mitsubishi Electric Vietnam Co. Ltd.
10th Floor, Vincom Center, 72 Le Thanh Ton Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
With over 90 years of experience in providing reliable, high-quality products to both corporate clients and general consumers all over the world, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation is a recognized world leader in the manufacture, marketing and sales of electrical and electronic equipment used in information processing and communications, space development and satellite communications, consumer electronics, industrial technology, energy, transportation and building equipment.
- Support and provide superior after sales service via phones, e-mails as a receiver and caller.
- Perform multi-tasking via telephone, such as call transfers, taking messages, call backs, holds, and interruptions.
- Fulfill customers’ requests by clarifying desired information; forwarding requests to person in charge, monitoring until closing.
- Maintain call center database by entering information.
- Provide service operation assistance to authorized service centers nationwide.
- Check and verify reports from authorized service centers.
- Collect feedbacks from authorized service centers to propose improvement activities for company service network.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Working-time flexibility towards shifts as per work requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- College/University Degree, female is preferable.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in a call center, working experience in a service center of a home appliance company is an advance.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and and oral communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections.
- Ability to demonstrate strong influencing and closing skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with job stress, angry callers, and upset customers.
- Good English communication skills.
Kindly send your CV toNguyenHuuQuynh.Giang@mevn.com.vn