• Follow up and monitor the implementation of law and internal rules. Ensuring compliance of laws and regulations for all operations in an organization
• Support Department/Division to develop proper regulations to support the operation.
• Communicate compliance-related issues to employees across all Departments/Divisions of the organization
• Address employee concerns or questions on compliance activities.
• Collaborate with internal audit department or related department (HR) when needed
• Ensuring compliance of laws and regulations for all operations in an organization
• Build up and develop Company‘s regulation, procedures as well its system
• Support Department/Division to develop proper regulation to support the operation. Ensuring legal policies and procedure are in place and updated to confirm with company legal requirement.
• Following up on compliance issues that require investigation
• Conducting compliance/legal training workshops.
• Bachelor Degree in law; Business Administration of related field.
• Minimum of 2 years of working experience in compliance function.
• Able to work under high pressure and tight deadline.
• Have strong negotiating, presentation and communication skills.
• Good English skill.