• Provide technical support to key account customer in Vietnam.
• Station at Mitsubishi Electric Vietnam Office.
• Manage customer’s claims/investigations related to the product clarification, service/product satisfaction.
• Monitor customer feedbacks to develop procedures and policies.
• Analyze reports and develop new areas of monitoring for service improvements.
• Provide training to some customers about our FA products.
• Consult the best products and systems for customer’s specific application needs.
• Timely report to Management on resources and quality issues.
• Other duties as assigned.
• University graduated in major Engineering.
• Good English communication skills.
• It’s preferable to speak Korean.
• Able to use various electrical measuring instrument (multi-meter, oscilloscope etc)
• 3 to 5 years experience factory automation field.
• Good knowledge in FA products. (PLC, inverter and servo etc)
• Self-motivation and keen to learn new things.
• Able to work in a fast pace environment.
• Strong written and oral skills to prepare reports and communications with public and partners.
• High level of customer service orientation and commitment.
• Ability to work in a multi tasking environment.