Job Title Home Appliance Service Manager
Home Appliance Service Manager in charges and ensures smooth operation of the technical team which covering after sales service activities for home appliances include refrigerator, electric fan and air conditioning products.
This position responsibilities include:
- In charge for technical management of after sales service for home appliance product.
- Make sure that after sales service activity does its best to meet customer needs by giving helpful technical support for authorized service centers, end users, troubleshooting problems and solving complaints.
- Co-operate with other sections to setup and maintain authorized service network.
- Oversee the smooth functions relating regular technical training for authorized service centers as well as dealers.
- Verify documents and service reported from partners.
- Make sure that all staffs are routinely meeting any goals set by management, provide training and guidance to team members in order to achieve targets towards department objectives.
- Regular review of work flow and propose improvement of in charged operation.
- Reporting monthly about service quality and customer satisfaction.
- Oversee the regulation process for products compliance, including handle necessary applications and testing.
- Reporting to General Manager of Service Department.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in handling customers, authorized service center, including 3 years in managing a team.
- Bachelor degree in related Engineering.
- Working experience in troubleshooting of home appliance refrigeration systems.
- Strong leadership, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with emphasis on understanding customers.
- Must have ISO 9000 system implement experience.