• Assist to develop marketing campaign, coordinate internal marketing
• Monitor competitor information, dealer survey and market research.
• Write and proofread creative copy. Assist with developing product marketing materials including catalogue, leaflet, poster, POP.
• Maintain websites, monitor the ongoing company presence on social media regarding factory automation products (Twitter, Facebook etc.), and analyze related data.
• Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
• Prepare newsletters, promotional emails and proceed distribution through various channels.
• Organize events and product exhibitions
• Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
• Other tasks as assigned by Manager
• University degree in related field
• Minimum of 2 years of working experience in marketing function.
• Able to work under high pressure and tight deadline.
• Have strong presentation and communication skills.
• Good English skill.