Mitsubishi Electric Vietnam Co. Ltd.
10th Floor, Vincom Center, 72 Le Thanh Ton Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
With over 90 years of experience in providing reliable, high-quality products to both corporate clients and general consumers all over the world, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation is a recognized world leader in the manufacture, marketing and sales of electrical and electronic equipment used in information processing and communications, space development and satellite communications, consumer electronics, industrial technology, energy, transportation and building equipment.
- Comply approved policy of budgeting regarding the deadlines and the management of the budgeting process;
- Receive the budget estimates from all the departments of the organization and critically examines them for correctness, accuracy and completeness;
- Consolidate the data for budget presentation and also provide an overview of the financial status of all the operations;
- Analyze financial information (e.g. revenues, expenditures and cash management) to ensure all operations are within budget;
- Compare actual to budgeted results at the end of each reporting period;
- Prepare detailed reports pertaining to discrepancies and amendments that occurred in the budget, during the entire financial year;
- Arrange facilities for relevant management meetings as required;
- Other tasks assigned by line Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 year of experience in same role;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with all internal & external relevant persons to persuade and influence others;
- Experience in business administration and process management;
- Report writing, proven analytical & conflict resolution skills;
- Ability to read and understand Financial Statements;
- Ability to plan, coordinate and consolidate multiple operating budgets;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work schedules.
- Dynamic, hard-working, high responsibilities and willing to learn.
Kindly send your CV toNguyenHuuQuynh.Giang@mevn.com.vn