Duties & Responsibilities
Assist in managing Budgeting & Forecasting in collaboration with other stakeholders
- Assist in preparation of accurate budget schedules and present a proposed budget document in a presentation format that meets standards set by the HQ;
- Assist in the preparing budget instruction manual for Departments in submitting proposals for presentation to the Managing Director, relevant General Managers;
- Assist in reviewing analysis of operating budget requests prepared by the Departments. Coordinate discussion of concerns with the Departments and make recommendations based on budget priorities identified by management;
- Assist in analyzing and preparing various financial reports forms for internal use as required demand;
- Examines historical and projected financial data to provide senior management with valuable data upon which to make relevant financial decisions.
Assist in managing company operation in collaboration with other stakeholders
- Adheres to all departmental and organization policies and procedures as well as established internal control mechanisms;
- Assist in monitoring all financial facilities management to ensure the stable operation of the company;
- Assist in research, implementation and monitoring of current operation improvement (PDCA);
- Assist in the planning and feasibility study of projects and events of business expansion in collaboration with relevant departments;
- Assist in the post-event or project debrief to review effectiveness of the projects and events for continuous improvements.
Assist in any other duties as assigned by the Head of Strategic Planning
- Involvement in the company-wide strategic projects/initiatives, as required;
- Any other ad-hoc projects and duties as assigned by the Head of Strategic Planning.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related fields from reputable universities;
- Advanced reporting and analyzing skills and, experience in budget preparation, IFRS reporting;
- Strong analytical & critical thinking skills and ability to manage multi-projects with prioritization;
- Ability to improve business processes; project and team management skills;
- Possess at least 2 to 3 years of relevant working experience in same position at foreign enterprise.
Knowledge & Skills required
- Experience in staffing high-level meetings is preferred;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to liaise and influence at all levels;
- Teamwork oriented with good communication skills;
- Fluency in English;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel, Word & PowerPoint).