Mitsubishi Electric Vietnam Co. Ltd.
10th Floor, Vincom Center, 72 Le Thanh Ton Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
With over 90 years of experience in providing reliable, high-quality products to both corporate clients and general consumers all over the world, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation is a recognized world leader in the manufacture, marketing and sales of electrical and electronic equipment used in information processing and communications, space development and satellite communications, consumer electronics, industrial technology, energy, transportation and building equipment.
- Prepare accurate budget schedules and present a proposed budget document in a presentation format that meets standards set by the HQ;
- Preparing budget instruction manual for Departments in submitting proposals for presentation to the Managing Director, relevant General Managers;
- Review analysis of operating budget requests prepared by the Departments. Coordinate discussion of concerns with the Departments and make recommendations based on budget priorities identified by management;
- Analyze and prepare various financial reports forms for internal use as required demand;
- Adheres to all departmental and organization policies and procedures as well as established internal control mechanisms;
- Monitor financial facilities management to ensure the stable operation of the company;
- Assist in the post-event or project debrief to review effectiveness of the projects and events for continuous improvements.
- Involve in the company-wide strategic projects/initiatives, as required;
- Other tasks assigned by line Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related fields from reputable universities;
- Advanced reporting and analyzing skills and, experience in budget preparation, IFRS reporting;
- Strong analytical & critical thinking skills and ability to manage multi-projects with prioritization;
- At least 2 to 3 years of relevant working experience in same position at foreign enterprise.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to liaise and influence at all levels;
- Teamwork oriented with good communication skills;
- Fluency in English;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
Kindly send your CV toNguyenHuuQuynh.Giang@mevn.com.vn